Monday, June 15, 2009

Inspiration #1 Chanel Moscow


Chanel Inspiration..
wow this blogging thing is easy. First blog, first day..
Ok so i am often asked about what inspires me to design jewellery. Since fashion is a big part of my life and my work, i am always keeping up to date with the latest fashion shows, especially those out of Milan, NY and London. I hate mass marketed trends (as much as i hate designer fakes but that's a whole other blog) and do not follow them. 
Instead i look at Couture and am always immedialty inspired by the colours, styles, fabrics and themes - fav's are always the 2 Christians, LaCroix and Dior, Chanel and Gaultier.
One show to blow my mind has had to be Chanel's Paris /Moscow 2008/9. I am still reeling from the accessories video which can be seen here -  http://www.chanel.com/fashion/7#7-paris-moscou-fashion-show-chanel-fashion-show-9,4
What a show! and such an inspiring collection.
kiss kiss 

No comments:

Post a Comment