Friday, November 13, 2009

cover story



http://digitaledition.theweekender.com.au/?iid=30884

Whenever Dolly Rockers is fortunate to score a bit of mag coverage or at best an editorial piece i am always over the moon but this week The Noosa Weekender (Qld mag) has featured myself and my label Dolly Rockers as the cover story and it is over 4 pages! Phewww
My thanks go to Lizzie who wrote the beautiful article, Debbie who took most of the photos of my jewellery and models (the article would not have happened without the campaign shots) and to Catherine from The Tribune who gave such a lovely and complimentary quote. 
Special thanks to my friend, spontaneous PR agent and TS14+ manager, Tanya who made me feel like a very famous person for the whole of the friday following the articles release. 
cheers
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment